This easy and flavorful chicken dish requires absolutely no effort, but promises big flavor. For extra flair, use a combination of sweet and smoked paprika.
Slow Cooker Paprika Chicken
- 1 1/2 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in your slow cooker pot and cover.
Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours until chicken is tender and falling off the bone. Serve with your favorite veggies.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes