- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp bacon fat (can substitute coconut oil)
- 2/3 c diced onions
- 2 heaped tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- Brown ground beef on medium in a deep saucepan or pot.
- Strain off fat (optional).
- In another small pan, sauté garlic, oregano, and onions until translucent.
- Add cooked onions, garlic, and oregano to the ground beef. Mix well.
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper to the meat mixture.
- Put canned diced tomatoes into the blender, and blend to desired consistency.
- Add blended diced tomatoes to the meat mixture. Throw bay leaf into the pot.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes or until flavors are robust and combined, stirring occasionally.
Serve over fresh sautéed vegetables or cooked spaghetti squash.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Simple Paleo Spaghetti,