Pomegranate Cabbage Salad
This winter salad is crisp, bright, and delicious, and perfect as a hearty side dish. The bright tangy dressing brings it all together and makes it shine.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 cups shredded cabbage red, green, or mixture
- 1 shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or pomegranate molasses
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Put the cabbage, carrots, parsley, and pomegranate arils in large bowl and toss well.
Whisk the remaining ingredients in a small bowl or shake in a jar and toss with the salad before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes