Better than takeout, this dish comes together super fast. Loaded with protein and heart-healthy fats, this will fill you up and keep you satisfied.
Paleo Shrimp and Walnut Stir-Fry
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil (toasted)
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 lbs Raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1/2 cup Walnut halves
- 1 head Cauliflower (processed in a food processor to the size of rice)
- 4 Green onions (sliced)
- chopped green onions (for serivng)
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the green onions and cook for a minute. Add the garlic, stir, and add the shrimp.
Cook until shrimp start to turn pink and add the coconut aminos and honey.
Stir and remove shrimp from pan. Add the walnuts and cook for about 2 minutes, until toasted. Remove from pan.
Add the remaining oil and cauliflower to the pan and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes, until softened.
Add the shrimp and walnuts back to the pan and cook until heated through. Serve topped with additional green onions.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes