Perfect for a quick lunch, this salad comes together in a flash. Loaded with flavor from sun-dried tomatoes and olives, it comes together with a quick balsamic dressing better than anything you’ll get in a bottle.
Paleo Italian Spinach Salad
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 12 cup Baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives (pitted)
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (sun-dried)
- 1/4 cup Pine nuts (toasted)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Sea salt an fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Combine the spinach, olives, tomatoes, and pine nuts in a bowl. Whisk the oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl until well combined and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss with the salad just before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes