Paleo Diet Breakfast Hash Recipe
So you need another solid paleo diet breakfast recipe, huh? Well, we’ve got you covered…
You’ll want to get the full experience & watch the video below, but if you need the details, we’ve included them farther down as well. Eat up!
Paleo Diet Breakfast Hash Recipe with Vic Magary & Hilah Cooking
How To Make Easy Paleo Diet Breakfast Hash
Easy Paleo Diet Breakfast Hash
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 inch Pieces of bacon (cut into 1 cubes)
- pound Potatoes of your choice (sweetpurple, red, etc.) - about half aor less
- Spinach (the more the merrier)
- Jalapeno (as much as you like/can tolerate)
- Onion (same as the jalapeno)
- Tomato (chopped, about half of an average sized tomato)
- 1 tbs Butter (enough to scramble the eggs)
Melt the butter in your pan or wok. Add the onion, jalapeno, and tomato. Saute until the onion is translucent.
Add the eggs and scramble with the onion, jalapeno, and tomato. Remove eggs and other contents when the eggs are just about set.
Add the bacon and cook. Once the bacon is about half way cooked, add the spinach. Cook until the spinach is wilted.
Add the eggs and other vegetables back to the pan or wok. Cook until done. Enjoy!
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes