Crunchy cabbage gets a flavor boost with a quick homemade dressing. For a full meal, you can add your favorite protein; some shredded chicken or shrimp would work nicely here.
Paleo Cabbage Salad with Almond Dressing
- 8 cup Shredded cabbage (green, purple or a combination)
- 1 cup Carrots (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Almonds (sliced)
- 3 tbsp Almond butter
- 3 tbsp Sesame oil (toasted)
- 1 tsp Ginger (grated)
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Toss the cabbage, carrots, and almonds in a large bowl.
Make the dressing by whisking the remaining ingredients until well combined. For a creamier consistency, blend in a blender until smooth.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes