Sweet and savory, these sweet potato fries are the perfect side dish to roasted meats, bun-free burgers, or just as a healthy snack.
Oven Sweet Potato Fries
Prep Time 45 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into fries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Toss the sweet potatoes with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
Lay on a baking sheet in a single layer.
Bake for 35-40 minutes, until fries are lightly browned and tender.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes