Mangos might be the most underrated fruit out there. There – we said it. Mangos are legit and if you haven’t made a mango margarita yet – I don’t know what to tell you.
Not only are they delicious, juicy and always (and I mean always) good – but they’re awesome in a cocktail – especially a margarita.
That’s why we’ve put together two (yes TWO) awesome mango margarita recipes for you. One standard and sweet, the other savory and spicy. You’re going to love them both. Check ’em out.
A classic margarita recipe with a mango twist.
- 2 shots Tequila (we prefer Casamigos)
- 4 oz Topo Chico To taste
- 1 slice Lime
- .5 packet LMNT Salt Electrolytes (citrus) Can use the remaining to salt the rim.
- 1/4 full Mango add to taste
Shake all the ingredients together
Serve it on the rocks.
Smash the mango and add to drink
A classic margarita is the best margarita
Mango Chili Margarita
A mango focused margarita with a chili kick
- 2 shots Tequila (we prefer casamigos)
- 4 oz Topo Chico add to taste
- 1/2 packet Mango Chili LMNT add to taste
Shake all ingredients together and mix
Salt the rim with Mango Chili LMNT
Serve on the rocks
A spicy, adventurous take on a classic with a sweet mango twist.
There you go – if you’re looking for a mango flavored margarita – here’s two ways to get the job done. Let me know what you think!
Other margarita recipes of ours you may enjoy
Let us know which one if your favorite.
- Our Margarita Hub
- The Classic Margarita
- Jalapeno Margarita
- Mango Margarita
- Simple Margarita
- Skinny Margarita
- Spicy Margarita
- Strawberry Margarita
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes