If you’re looking for a spicy margarita that’s easy to make and hits the spot – every single time, look no further than our classic jalapeño margarita recipe.
Made with real ingredients, no sugar and an extra kick to make sure you’re awake – this is one margarita recipe you’re going to be very happy you’ve added to your arsenal.
A spicy take on a classic margarita
- 2 shots Tequila (we prefer Casamigos)
- 4 oz Topo Chico` (add to taste)
- 1 slice lime squeeze and drop in
- 1/4 whole Jalapeno use 1/4-1/2 as needed
Shake and mix all the ingredients together
Serve on the rocks
Dress the drink with the jalapeno on the rim
A spicy take on a classic original.
Ta-da – it’s that easy. Don’t worry – we won’t tell your friends that making a spicy jalapeño cocktail like this is *that* easy. It will be our little secret 🙂
Other margarita recipes of ours you may enjoy
Let us know which one if your favorite.
- Our Margarita Hub
- The Classic Margarita
- Jalapeno Margarita
- Mango Margarita
- Simple Margarita
- Skinny Margarita
- Spicy Margarita
- Strawberry Margarita
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes