This recipe is a simple but tasty way to prepare chicken using ingredients that you probably already have on hand. It is a great go-to meal for weeknight dinners. Simply make the marinade the night before and the only thing left to do the next day is to put the chicken on the grill. For the best flavor, use fresh herbs. The rosemary could be switched out for fresh thyme or oregano – whatever is available.
Lemon And Rosemary Grilled Chicken
- 1 lb Boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 2 tsp Fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon wedges (for garnish)
To make the marinade, stir together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and zest, rosemary, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
Place the chicken in a resealable bag or shallow dish and pour the marinade over it.
Place in the refrigerator for at least three hours (overnight, if you wish) to marinate.
Preheat the grill to medium-high.
Drain the marinade and place the chicken onto the grill.
Cook for 7-8 minutes per side or until the chicken is no longer pink.
Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes