It’s in the detail that good dishes are made. But when the details are as easy to prepare as this veggie stock, it’s hard to ever get bored! This recipe also makes me wonder why people pay so much for the expensive grocery store alternatives that filled with junk. Any ideas?
Homemade Veggie Stock
- 2 1/2 c Onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 1/2 c Celery (roughly chopped)
- 2 1/2 c Carrots (roughly chopped)
- 1 c Kale (roughly chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (smashed)
- 2 Bay leaves
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 8-10 cups Water
Add everything to a Crock-Pot and cover with water (about 8-10 cups).
Cook on low for 24 hours.
Once complete, strain out the solids and store the remaining liquid in plastic bags in the freezer (2 cups per bag).
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes