Good Carbs vs. Bad Carbs
Carbohydrates are something that everyone in the fitness and diet world seems to argue about constantly. This inforgraphic does a great job of breaking down exactly what carbohydrates are, the different types of carbs and what carbohydrate sources are better than others when it comes to their health value.
- Generally speaking, carbohydrate sources that are also high in fiber are regarded as healthy
- The biggest reason why carbohydrates are frowned upon by many people is that they cause a spike in blood sugar & insulin levels, which can lead to increased fat storage and weight gain
- For those who want to consume alcohol, but also reduce their carbohydrate intake, distilled alcohols like whiskey, rum and vodka do not have carbs. Yay!
Hopefully this infographic can give you some valuable information that can help you to make better decisions regarding what carbohydrates you take in.
Good Carbs, Bad Carbs and the Ugly Truth About Your Diet Infographic
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes