When fresh tomatoes abound, this fresh summer salsa is the perfect party food. It’s quick, flavorful, and easy to customize. This makes a good Paleo party food when served with crunchy veggies, but it’s also a great topper for grilled chicken or fish. For a less chunky salsa, you can pulse in the food processor a few times.
Fresh Summer Salsa
- 4 large tomatoes diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 small bunch cilantro chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and toss until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve to allow the flavors to meld.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes