Dips and dressings are ideal for spicing up meat but the problem is that paleo dressings are hard to find. Often the products you find in shops are full of extra ingredients that most certainly are not paleo.
Our Fresh Mango Salsa recipe makes a really refreshing paleo mango salsa that goes brilliantly with grilled chicken or fish, in lettuce wraps, or with your favorite paleo bread recipe. This mango salsa tastes divine, so you’ll never get bored of eating chicken again!
Our mango salsa recipe is also really easy to put together. And if you’re looking for ways to make it even simper, watch the video below, which shows how to cut mangos up really easily.
Fresh Mango Salsa
- 1 Ripe mango, (large, cut into chunks (about 1 c))
- 1/2 c Tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 c Onion (diced)
- 1/2 c Fresh cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp Juice from 2 limes
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper (to taste)
Mix diced mango, tomatoes, onion, and fresh cilantro together in a medium bowl.
Juice limes over diced salsa.
Add sea salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well, serve, and enjoy!
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes