As a paleo eater, you’re unlikely to be a stranger to meatloaf, but why not switch it up a bit and make it with chicken? This recipe’s also a fun one for getting your hands dirty.
Delicious Chicken Meatloaf
- 2 lbs Ground chicken
- 1 Egg (whisked)
- 1 c Almond flour
- 1 tbsp Basil (dried)
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 c Fresh parsley (chopped)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Preheat oven to 375.
Get your hands dirty, and mix all ingredients for meatloaf together in large bowl. Combine well.
Place mixture into two loaf pans.
Bake for 35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Garnish with more fresh basil or parsley as desired.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes