Chicken tenders don’t have to be just for kids, as proven by this grown up, herby version. Crispy, yet still gluten free, these are what your childhood dreams are made of.
Pair these alongside your favorite veggies and squash for a well-balanced meal.
Crunchy Italian Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup light olive oil
Combine almond flour with the seasonings in a shallow, wide bowl.
Dredge the chicken tenders in the egg, followed by the almond mixture.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet until hot. Fry the chicken tenders until well browned and crispy. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes