These delicious stuffed chicken breasts will seem like something complicated and time consuming, but in reality, couldn’t be simpler. Serve with cauliflower rice or your favorite vegetable.
Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped oregano
- 2 green onions minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 thick chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
Combine the olives, tomatoes, parsley, oregano, green onions, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
Carefully cut a slit into the thickest part of each chicken breast, being careful not to slice all the way through. Fill each with the olive mixture.
Lay the chicken breasts in your crockpot and brush with the oil. Cover with the broth and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, until cooked through.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes