These easy meatballs get their flavor from buffalo sauce. Rich and spicy, they are delicious when served with your favorite green veggie, but can be eaten with zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice as well.
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 onion diced
- 2 celery stalks diced
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce any variety, more or less to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Additional hot sauce for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Combine the beef, pork, onion, celery, chives, hot sauce, egg, salt, and almond flour in a bowl. Form into 2-3 inch meatballs.
Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment and lay the meatballs on it. Brush with the oil and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes