Spice up dinner tonight with this quick and healthy classic beef and broccoli dish. The flavor in this recipe is brought out with the orange juice and vinegar. Mix in ginger to add a zing that keeps it from becoming too sweet. Don’t forget to season with salt and pepper, which will really bring out the flavor.
Beef and Broccoli
- 1 Round steak (cut into strips)
- 1 cup Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 Orange
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Ginger (minced)
- Sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Coconut oil
Add the coconut to a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the round steak to the hot skillet and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the broccoli, juice from the orange, apple cider, and ginger.
Season with salt and pepper.
Continue to sauté until the steak is cooked to desired temperature.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes