Mango Marinated Steak Kabobs
Write a review
- 1 lb of beef sirloin cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- Large handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- In a saucepan, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Cook on low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mango to the mixture and continue to cook on low heat for about an additional 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and remove from heat when mixture thickens.
- Place the steak in a glass dish and pour the mango marinade over the steak. Cover the dish and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Thread skewers with the marinated steak, bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes. Place skewers on a hot grill and cook until done.
Ultimate Paleo Guide http://ultimatepaleoguide.com/