Whether you cook these on the grill outside or in your kitchen on the electric clamshell grill named after a former Heavyweight Champ, these kabobs are the ka-bomb! Fire up the grill and get cooking!
Mango Marinated Steak Kabobs
- 1 lb Beef sirloin (cut into cubes)
- 1 Red bell pepper (cut into chunks)
- 1 Red onion (cut into chunks)
- Handful of cherry tomatoes (large)
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Mango (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbs Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
In a saucepan, combine the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Cook on low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the mango to the mixture and continue to cook on low heat for about an additional 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and remove from heat when mixture thickens.
Place the steak in a glass dish and pour the mango marinade over the steak. Cover the dish and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
Thread skewers with the marinated steak, bell peppers, onion, and tomatoes. Place skewers on a hot grill and cook until done.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes