The holidays are quickly approaching. If you’re anything like me, you’ve waited until the last possible minute to do your shopping. As many times as I’ve told myself I wouldn’t do it this year, it always happens!
So – for all of our last minute shoppers out there, we’ve compiled this gift guide for the loved ones in your life – with a Paleo focus. Because, let’s be honest, there is nothing quite like the gift of good health.
For the kitchen…
- Instant Pot – I am officially in love with the Instant Pot. I promise you that it will change your kitchen game forever. It’s a pressure cooker that makes your weeknight dinners and weekend meal prep a breeze.
- Nom Nom Paleo’s New Cookbook – this cookbook is beautiful and chock-full of delicious Paleo recipes. Read our whole review of the book here.
- Vegetable Spiralizer – this tool will turn some of your favorite veggies (think zucchini, sweet potatoes, carrots) into “noodles” for a healthy pasta replacement. We also love this handheld one that takes up way less counter space. Once you have your spiralizer, you can whip up this delicious Shrimp Zoodles (zucchini noodles) with Basil.
Food and drink…
- Subscription to Thrive Market – Thrive Market allows you to shop organic, non-GMO, and Paleo friendly brands for up to 25-50% off retail prices. You order online and it gets shipped right to your door. I especially love Thrive Market because it allows everyone to have access to healthy foods no matter where you live. You can buy an annual membership and have access to reduced cost health foods year-round.
- High quality dark chocolate (we like Eating Evolved) – if you’re loved one is a chocolate fanatic, it only makes sense to give them what they want. Eating Evolved is a great brand, but we also like these too.This makes the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Dry Farms Wine subscription – Dry Farm Wines is the first health-focused wine club in the world. These wines are organic, sugar free, and Paleo-friendly. You can sign up for monthly or every-other-month memberships and cancel at any time. Read more about Dry Farm Wines (and our thoughts) here.
- Essential oil diffuser + oils – essential oils are super popular in the wellness world right now and a diffuser with a couple of oils would make an excellent gift. (Have questions about essential oils? We have a whole guide on them.)
- Blue light blocking glasses – a pair of blue light blocking glasses would be a great stocking stuffer. Help your loved ones get better sleep and reduce eye strain from all the screen time we’re exposed to daily!
- Hydroflask water bottle – everyone knows drinking enough water is VITAL to good health. Hydroflask bottles will keep your hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold all day long. They also are resistant to wear and tear and come in a lot of fun colors!
Our favorite holiday recipes…
All of this being said, the holiday season is about much more than buying things. I truly believe that gifts from the heart mean more than anything money can buy. And, in my opinion, one of the best ways to show someone you love them is by cooking for them. If you feel the same way, these are some of our favorite recipes. This is love in tangible (and delicious) form!
If you have someone in your life who has been thinking of giving Paleo a chance, but isn’t sure where to start, a subscription to Paleo Meal Plans would be a life-changing gift. We have monthly and quarterly subscriptions that can be purchased and canceled at any time. We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Remember – the holidays are about much more than gifts. Never forget that spending your time and being present with your family and friends during this season is worth more than anything your money could buy. But, if you want something that you can put under the tree or in a stocking, these are our picks 🙂
Happy holidays, friends!
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes
Check your email to download the free resources.