Tropical Sunny Side Up Eggs
A quick and flavorful tropical salsa adds an exotic flair to quickly cooked eggs. Serve these with bacon for a sweet and salty combo that's a perfect way to start your day.
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 jalapeno minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 6 eggs
Combine all of the ingredients for the salsa in a bowl and mix well. Let stand at room temperature while you prepare the eggs.
Heat the coconut oil in a heavy skillet. Add the eggs and fry until the whites are set and the yolks are done to your liking.
To serve, spoon the salsa over the eggs, and serve immediately.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes