When fresh veggies are in season, you can’t help but want to eat them for every meal of the day, and this easy egg recipe lets you do just that. Load up on your favorites for fiber, fuel, and satisfaction.
Summer Veggie Omelet
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1/4 cup finely chopped summer squash
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Crumbled cheese optional (raw or goat is best)
Heat the butter in a small skillet over medium low heat. Add the eggs and cook for a minute until the edges are set.
Lift the edges carefully and let the liquid flow underneath the edges.
Top with the vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
Fold in half and continue cooking until eggs are done.
Serve topped with cheese if desired.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes