Shrimp and Veggie Skillet Frittata
This quick and easy frittata is filling, and full of fiber and antioxidants. Cocktail shrimp add protein without cooking, and can be added at the end.
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion diced
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3 ounces cocktail shrimp tails removed
- 4 cherry tomatoes sliced
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Heat the oil in a heavy, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, cabbage, and spinach, and cook until softened. Add the pepper flakes.
Add the eggs and cook for a minute until the edges are set. Lift the edges carefully and let the liquid flow underneath the edges.
Add the shrimp and turn the heat down to low. Cover for 4-5 minutes, until eggs are cooked and shrimp is warm. Top with the tomatoes before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes