Have you made chia pudding before? If not, get ready to discover your new favorite breakfast. Prepare this fragrant chia treat before going to bed, and in the morning you’ll have a quick and healthy breakfast without starchy carbs or refined sugar. A big high five for stable blood sugar and a satisfied belly!
Orange Vanilla Chia Pudding
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Fruit or nuts for serving, optional
Combine all of the ingredients in a jar or bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Remove from fridge, top with fruit or nuts if desired and serve.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes