Apple just released it’s new operating system for iOS 9.3 (iPhones and iPads) yesterday and along with that – they just released a feature that can help you sleep better.
It’s called Night Shift and it changes the display of your device to emit less blue light at certain times of the day.
Blue light can mess up your sleep cycles and screw up your circadian rhythm. If you find yourself using your screens a lot, the best way to avoid using them at night, but this Night Shift feature allows you to continue using your phone without messing up your sleep.
How To Enable Night Shift on you iOS Device
- Go to settings.
- Display & Brightness
- Night Shift
- Set “Scheduled” to on and set the times you desire.
Here’s what the screen looks like:
There you go! All is set & done! Your phone is ready to go & better sleep is on the way!
Please note, the colors on your phone may change slightly since the point of the feature is to reduce blues more.
If you’re an iPhone user, you might also want to download these awesome paleo iPhone apps
But what if you’re not using an Apple device? We’ve got you covered
- If you’re using an android device, you can download the twilight app which does the same thing.
- If you’re using a computer, check out F.lux
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes