Mixed Berry Scones
A combination of fresh and dried fruit gives these scones the perfect balance of flavor and texture. Spread with coconut butter for a coffee shop worthy breakfast you don't have to feel guilty about.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut or maple sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Put the almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a food processor. Pulse in the eggs, sugar, and blueberries until just combined.
Stir the cranberries in by hand, and transfer the dough to a clean surface. Pat into square about 2 inches thick. Using a circle cutter, cut the dough into 6 rounds. Transfer to a parchment lined sheet pan.
Bake for 14-15 minutes, until tops are browned. Serve warm.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes