Spinach gets a makeover with sun dried tomatoes, olives, and Greek flavorings. Add some fried eggs and you have a breakfast that will leave you full and satisfied for hours.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 cups chopped spinach
- 5 sun dried tomatoes sliced
- 8 kalamata olives pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup diced roasted peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 eggs
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet. Add the garlic, cook for a minute, and add the spinach.
Cook the spinach until wilted, and add the tomatoes, olives, and peppers. Stir in the seasonings, and add the lemon juice. Remove from pan.
Add the remaining oil, and cook the eggs to your liking. Serve over the spinach and add bacon or sausage if desired.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes