Green Smoothie Bowl
If you like smoothies but prefer to eat your meal instead, a smoothie bowl is the perfect compromise. Slightly thicker, and topped with your favorite healthy additions, it's got both flavor and texture all in one. Add the liquid to this a little bit at a time to insure it's not to thin.
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 frozen bananas chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- Toppings of your choice: nuts seeds, coconut, berries, grain-free granola
Put the bananas, pineapple, spinach, and orange juice in a blender. Add about 2 tablespoons water and start blending, slowly drizzling the water in until it blends. It should have a thick, almost ice cream like texture.
Pour into bowls and top with your desired toppings. Enjoy with a spoon!
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes