Easy Breakfast Sausages
Store-bought sausages are loaded with unhealthy fillers that are not always Paleo friendly. Luckily, making your own easy, tasty, and you can customize however you like. You can cook these up into patties, or crumble to add to an omelet or casserole.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Form into 2 inch patties, and cook in hot oil in a heavy skillet until no longer pink.
Alternatively, you can simply crumble the sausage and cook to add to an omelet.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes