Obesity is everywhere. A full 33% of adults in the U.S. are obese. We’ve known for a while that obesity is unhealthy, but recent studies show that not only is it healthier to lose weight, but being obese actually costs you money! If you need a financial reason to lose weight, consider the following cost of obesity:
- Obesity costs ~$1474 costs/year in extra medical costs per year.
- Obese individuals can earn up to less than half of those with normal BMI
- Obese people forfeit almost $2,000 in wages/year.
If that’s not reason to get off your butt, consider the added diabetes risk that obese individuals face. If you want to get help losing weight, consider giving the paleo diet a try. Find out more about the real cost of obesity:
What Is The Real Cost of Obesity?
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes