Chicken and Fennel Breakfast Salad
If you're looking for something a little different for breakfast, this salad is it. It's got the right combo of veggies, protein, and fat to keep you satisfied until lunch, and it doesn't skimp on flavor. This is a perfect use of leftover shredded chicken, which makes it come together even faster.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 green apple cored and diced
- 1 small fennel bulb sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 hardboiled eggs sliced
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Combine the apples, fennel, dill, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, chicken, and eggs in a medium bowl and mix until everything is well mixed.
Divide the greens between two plates or bowls and spoon the salad over top before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes