Beet Noodle Breakfast
Veggie noodles are a healthy and delicious alternative to pasta. While you may have had zucchini or squash noodles, nothing is quite as striking as those made from deep red beets. Lightly tossed with sesame oil and topped with a fried egg, this is a nutritious, unique breakfast that is sure to become a favorite.
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 large beets peeled and cut into noodles using a spiral slicer
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- Oil for frying
Toss the beet noodles with the sesame oil, green onions, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper. Before serving, fry the eggs in a non-stick skillet to your liking.
Top the noodles with the eggs before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes