The cream on top of a can of coconut milk is rich and delicious, and the perfect dairy free indulgence for a breakfast like these melt in your mouth baked pears. The healthy fats in the coconut oil, cream, and walnuts also help keep your blood sugar stable with this sweet, but healthy, treat. You’ll want to bookmark this recipe and make it again and again.
Baked Pears with Coconut Cream
- 2 pears halved, cores removed
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut cream chill coconut milk overnight and open without shaking - remove cream from top
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lay the pears on baking sheet cut side up. Brush with coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until pears are tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
Top with coconut cream and walnuts before serving.
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes