These baked treats will satisfy your sweet tooth, and may well convince all of your friends that paleo ain’t so bad! Bake a big batch, and share the paleo goodness around. Or keep them all to yourself, and feel smug for knowing how to bake such healthy biscuits!
Paleo Butter Biscuits
- 2 c Almond flour
- 3 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 c Butter
- 3 Eggs (whisked)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Organic coconut sugar (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Add all the dry ingredients to a medium sized mixing bowl. Combine well with a fork.
Whisk eggs in another bowl, and add to dry ingredients.
Pour warm (not hot) melted butter into bowl. Combine well.
Lay out parchment paper on a large cookie sheet.
Use a large spoon or ice-cream scoop to scoop batter onto cookie sheet. Use the bottom of a glass to flatten the batter into desired shape. It helps if you rinse the bottom of the glass with cool water every time you press down on a biscuit to prevent sticking.
Bake for about fifteen minutes or until lightly golden brown.
* Organic coconut sugar can be bought here: http://www.amazon.com/Wholesome-Sweeteners-Organic-Coconut-16-Ounce/dp/B007TGH4CK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387424394&sr=8-1&keywords=organic+coconut+sugar
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes