Spicy Stuffed Baked Peppers
Write a review
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 2 large bell peppers (any color that you like is fine)
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 large celery sticks, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 16 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Cut the tops off of the peppers, and remove the core, seeds, and membrane.
- Brown the ground turkey with the onion, garlic, celery, and jalapeño.
- Once the ground turkey is browned, add the balsamic vinegar, diced tomatoes, and all other seasonings.
- Cook for a few more minutes, draining off any excess liquid and ensuring a thick consistency.
- Spoon turkey mixture into the peppers and place the peppers in a baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour.
Ultimate Paleo Guide http://ultimatepaleoguide.com/