Fruits, Vegetables & Pesticides
Just because you’re eating fruits and vegetables doesn’t mean that they can not potentially cause you harm. This inforgraphic covers some details about a few of the most commonly used pesticides today, and how much of their residue can remain on fruits and vegetables even after they are washed. It makes a clear case for why buying organic is often the best way to go.
- Very little pesticide actually ends up reaching bugs when it is used, with much of it contaminating the ground and water sources
- Farmers and the average consumer who buys non-organic veggies and fruits are at the greatest risk
- Hot peppers, cucumbers and greens often have the highest levels of pesticides
Check the infographic out and keep the information in mind the next time you are at the grocery store or farmer’s market.
Fruit, Veggies and Pesticides? Infographic
Download Your FREE Paleo Starter Kit Today!
- 3-Day Paleo Diet Meal Plan
- Comprehensive Paleo Diet Shopping List
- 5 of Our Favorite Paleo Diet Recipes