- 1/2 c spinach
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 c diced tomatoes
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 small oven safe baking dishes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 1 tbsp of butter into each oven proof baking dish. Place the dishes in the oven while it is pre-heating, to melt the butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add tomatoes and spinach to the bottom of the dishes.
- Sprinkle each with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Crack 2 eggs on top of veggies in each dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs are set.
There are a million variations that can be made to this recipe! For example, I love to use leftovers from the night before in the bottom of the baking dish, and add the eggs on top. If I’m really hungry, I might add 3 or 4 eggs. Be sure to adjust the baking time if the dish is densely packed.